Warehousing: The right storage for every product
Whether in Asia or Eastern Europe, we operate over 1 million square metres of warehouse and storage space worldwide with a wide variety of warehouse types, for example high-bay and block shelving warehouses or fashion warehouses. We use this storage space flexibly for a variety of purposes from interim storage and cross docking to complete logistics outsourcing. We also provide additional services on request.
We promise: we will find the right warehouse for every product.
Logwin is an expert when it comes to warehousing, i.e. professional storage management:
- We have many years of experience,
- are represented around the world with our own warehouses
- and develop concepts for all industries and requirements.
For industry-specific products such as textiles, high-tech equipment, tyres, hazardous materials or refrigerated products, we offer the right concept for each product in specially equipped warehouses.
- We develop intelligent strategies for handling incoming goods, order picking and outgoing shipments.
- We take care of inventory processing, manage return shipments and perform any value added services desired.
- Your products are always available very quickly.
- Trouble-free processing of the complete flow of goods thanks to state-of-the-art materials handling equipment.
- High transparency: The close interlinking of the flow of materials with the flow of information enables you to keep track of all goods movements at all times.
The basis for this is our modern warehouse management system with direct connections to your materials management system via standardised IT interfaces. We use leading-edge technology such as online picking via mobile wireless terminals and pick-by-voice systems.
Logwin operates spare parts warehouse for BMW
The world’s largest ‘Dealer Metro Distribution Center’ (DMDC) is located just outside of Frankfurt. 116 BMW dealers and repair shops in the region receive automotive parts and accessories from this location several times each day. Find out more.
Warehousing for Huntsman: "Good IT is invisible"
Logwin processes up to 200 orders per day at its Heppenheim facility for the chemical company Huntsman. Interview with Martin Moser, Warehousing & Transport Manager Europe at Huntsman Textile Effects, about logistics and IT solutions in Heppenheim. To the interview.
Warehousing for S&T Austria
Laptops, servers, printers – Logwin has set up a separate 650 m² area monitored by CCTV cameras within its Vienna warehouse for S&T Austria’s high-value goods. To the details.