Value added services: extra services for increased value
Checking, labelling and packing goods. There are a great many additional tasks to perform along the logistics chain besides transportation and warehousing. Are you looking for a service provider who will also take care of such tasks? Logwin can perform all additional services (value added services) for you professionally and reliably.
We examine our customer's processes and define quality standards together with them in order to satisfy their wishes and meet their requirements. We can also provide the required resources on a seasonal basis.
Logwin can place textiles on hangers, provide an assembly service for high-tech equipment, organise the pre-assembly of individual parts for the automotive industry and a whole lot more. We offer you our equipment and experience so that you can optimise your warehousing processes.
- Your warehousing processes run optimally.
- You can concentrate on your core competence.
- Your productivity increases thanks to our comprehensive value added services.
- Logistics-related value added services: Order picking, finishing, co-packing, display assembly, labelling / tagging / bar coding, quality control, returns management, waste disposal, recycling, customs services.
Logistics, production, administration: Further value added services
A few examples of further value added services:
- Product-related added value services: Quality control, finishing, pre-processing,
pre-assembly / parts production, sequencing / Kanban delivery, packaging optimisation and disposal, container development, container management.
- Administration and control: Value stream analysis and design, freight management, industrial planning, call centre, order processing, safety engineering, quality management, staff provision.
Logwin operates spare parts warehouse for BMW
The world’s largest ‘Dealer Metro Distribution Center’ (DMDC) is located just outside of Frankfurt. 116 BMW dealers and repair shops in the region receive automotive parts and accessories from this location several times each day. To the press release.
Perfumes and cosmetics ready for sale
The Logwin scanning machines read the bar codes in a flash – up to 2.5 scans per second. The printers produce the matching price tags at the same pace: The Douglas store employees enjoy the advantage of having the items arrive ready to be placed directly on the shelf. Find out more.
Value added services for SPAR
Logwin manages incoming goods inspection, storage, picking, retrieval, loading and further value added services such as instance labelling. Around 20,000 pallets are transhipped every month. To the details.