Supply chain management: We will organise your supply chain professionally
The challenge: Many participants and many processes
All the participants in your supply chain should be aligned if your company operates internationally or even globally. The consequences can be serious if this is not the case. The quality of products and services suffers, costs rise and your customers and contracting parties are dissatisfied. For this reason, you should entrust the global management of your supply chain to an external expert.
Your benefits. First, you can depend on us to organise your global supply chain professionally. Second, you can concentrate on core tasks.
Our solution: Expertise from a single source
As experts in supply chain management, we will plan, design, manage and optimise your flow of goods professionally to ensure that all participants in your company around the world cooperate in the best possible way.
- Careful analysis: We closely examine your supply chain, inspecting each and every step, which we then optimise.
- Intelligent planning: We align all the players involved, identifying a solution based on what your suppliers are capable of and what your customers require.
- Reliable coordination: We optimise the interplay of your goods and information streams – from the exact delivery of components ("just in time") through to deliveries in specified time slots at the point of sale.
- Transparent monitoring: We create IT interfaces in order to harmonise your systems and connect all the players around the world, who can then seamlessly follow what is happening along the entire chain of transportation and across all continents and modes of transport. The result: Discrepancies and bottlenecks can be identified at an early stage and remedied.
We will also accompany you when opening up new markets with intelligent distribution concepts.
Your benefit: More success
- Higher quality products and perfect service, for example through higher safety standards, high planning reliability and a transparent supply chain
- Reduced costs, for example through lower investment expenditure, reduced inventory levels, optimum use of synergies.
- Greater success through satisfied customers and contracting parties.
Our expertise: Experience, comprehensive knowledge and proximity.
Why are we able to offer you these solutions?
- Industry experience: We have been active in the logistics field for a long time and have built up comprehensive knowledge. We have developed specialist knowledge of and infrastructures in a large number of industrial and commercial sectors such as automotive, chemicals, foodstuffs, fashion and media.
- Global expertise: We are experts in supply chain management around the world. Our 5,900 employees around the world work at over 250 locations in 40 countries on all continents.
- Proximity: It does not matter where you wish to do business – either we are already there or we will go there for you. We have many years of experience and widespread presence in the growth markets of Eastern Europe, too. We have national A-licenses for logistics, freight forwarding activities and trade in China.
- Outstanding IT competence, for example through our leading-edge IT network.
Supply chain managment for the world of fashion
Provision, transshipment and distribution: these are the three areas where Logwin supports Cortefiel, a Spanish fashion company. The center of the pan-European activities is the company’s location in Madrid. To the press release.
Logistics "all inclusive" for Rimowa
A Rimowa suitcase is made of up to 250 individual parts. Rimowa sources some of its telescopic handles, fabrics and accessories such as shoe bags or shirt compartments from Asia. Logwin ensures that the parts from the Far East are available at the production in Czech Republic and Germany in good time. Do you wish to learn more?
Value added services for SPAR
Logwin manages incoming goods inspection, storage, picking, retrieval, loading and further value added services such as instance labelling. Around 20,000 pallets are transhipped every month. To the details.