Retail logistics from the experts. Optimum flow of goods from production to the shelf.
Your products reach customers at the point of sale in perfect shape and on time, too. As logistics experts we ensure optimum flows of goods – from production all the way to the shelf. Our service offering for the retail trade ranges from distribution planning and management to integrating your store logistics to suit your customers – irrespective of whether you run a network or stores, work with retail partners or operate a franchise system.
The requirements of the retail trade and our solutions
Advising customers and selling are the skills of the retail trade. And sophisticated supply chain management is at the core of store and retail trade logistics, for which Logwin offers a modular system of services adapted to the goods and requirements of the retail trade.
- Precisely timed deliveries to stores in busy high streets and shopping malls: Thanks to our highly specialised town centre logistics, we can deliver within closely defined time slots - even before business hours or at night.
- Avoid high storage rental in town centres and conurbations: We support the retail trade by providing storage space and transporting goods to the store shelf.
- Never out of stock: We have the matching warehousing and distibution solutions for your needs so that your shops are never out of stock.
- Lower costs and more time to spend on advising customers: We deliver goods ready to sell. Since sales staff in the store do not need to sort goods and place them on shelves, they have more time to assist customers. Wage costs can be reduced since no sales staff are needed for in-store distribution.
- Display installation: We can assemble your displays as well as pack and fill theses displays or shelves.
- Transporting special goods: We have special equipment for handling textiles, cosmetics or lifestyle products, for example for hanging garments. Moreover, we can use lockable, lead-sealed vehicles (claims percentage minimised) and arrange the necessary cleanliness of the haul means. We can also provide tail-lift trucks for unloading.
- Fashionbag: Logwin employees can commission the deliveries and pack the clothing in fashion bags with a customer specific design.
Our customers buy and sell in markets all over the world. They entrust us with the distribution but also with country-specific labelling, price tagging and the inspection and packaging of goods. We will be happy to provide these value added services on your behalf. We ensure that foodstuffs can be traced back in compliance with the EU 178/2002 directive as well as tracking of batches for product recalls.
Additional benefits: environmentally friendly and economical
We can manage the required transport aids and reusable containers, which is good for the environment and also saves costs. Example: we recycle clothes hangers and use returnable containers instead of cardboard boxes in the textile industry. The result is less waste and the elimination of expensive single-use packaging.
Our services at a glance
- Stock management
- Batch tracking
- Cross docking
- Efficient consumer response (ECR)
- eFulfillment solutions
- Multi-channel marketing
- Shop concept
- Delivery within precisely timed/tight time slots
Logistics for bellalfora - a success story
Logwin has been doing a variety of tasks for bellaflora for over 17 years now, ranging from procurement from the Far East via picking and delivery through to the disposal of packaging material. To the details.
Procurement, storage, dispatch – a triathlon for Hervis Sports
Logwin supports the Hervis sports and fashion chain with services in warehousing and freight management, organising regular deliveries of sports articles to over 150 Hervis stores in Austria and Eastern Europe – in part with cross docking. Do you wish to learn more?
Sustainable logistics for Yves Rocher
Nature is an inexhaustible reservoir for French cosmetics manufacturer Yves Rocher. Specialists at its laboratories search for new and powerful plant-based substances for effective beauty and care products. Logistics managers at Yves Rocher hit upon Logwin during their search for environmentally friendly solutions for delivering to their stores. To the success story.