The best network by land
Successful logistics require a dependable network. Our widespread collaborative partnerships enable groupage and distribution transport within Germany, across Europe and internationally.
By truck to the farthest corner
Our transportation systems for groupage and general cargo are soundly based on connections to wide-area cooperative networks such as 24plus, CTL, VTL and ILN. Our locations collaborate with professional partners in many European countries. ensuring synchronised connections between the markets of Western and Eastern Europe.
Rail transportation – on track for success
If you need dependable transit times without hold-ups and wish to transport your goods safely, affordably and in an environmentally sound manner you can entrust the entire process to us from transport planning, purchasing, management and execution to transit time monitoring and contingency planning. Using block trains, wagon groups or single wagons we ensure that goods reach their destination on time.
Our services at a glance
- General cargo: National and pan-European transportation systems for groupage and general cargo through affiliated wide-area cooperation networks such as 24plus and ILN.
- Industry-specific transport: We have experience in a wide range of industries such as textile logistics, retail logistics and press logistics.
- Individual customer solutions: Regional forwarding, JIT / JIS, production supply, integration with customer networks, distribution concepts.
- Individual rail concepts for block trains, wagon groups and individual wagons in collaboration with well-known state-owned and private railway operators.
- Multi-modal transportation: A combination of means of transport such as road, rail and barge.
- Tracking & tracing: Seamless shipment tracking right down to package level, state-of-the art IT systems actively communicate the status of the shipment.
International competence in China
Logwin has been present in China for over 40 years and currently has 25 offices in 11 provinces. More than 400 Logwin employees are there for you. To the details.
Regional forwarding in Poland
Approximately 80 loads per week are transported from suppliers in the Czech Republic to the Opel plant in Gliwice in Poland. Logwin also performs the corresponding container and returns logistics on behalf of General Motors Manufacturing Poland. Find out more.
Automotive deliveries in Spain
Logwin takes delivery of consignments in its “Dealer Metro Distribution Center” in Barcelona and supplies local BMW dealers. Some dealers are served up to three times a day at specifically agreed times. Find out more.