Global supply chains for industrial engineering
The trade of machine parts and entire industrial systems has become faster and more global, making it more complex. We plan every process from order receipt to delivery and control international supply chains, covering procurement, interim storage, the movement of goods and distribution. We coordinate shipments from different suppliers in multiple countries and arrange transport to recipients around the world – including quality control and individual packaging.
When transporting industrial systems and other heavy components, Logwin selects the most suitable mode of transport and ensures a smooth handover from one carrier to the next in the case of multimodal transport. In the area of production supply, Logwin synchronises the delivery of finished and semi-finished goods to production processes using precisely timed shipments.
Services at a glance:
- Worldwide procurement logistics, including eSupply® supplier integration
- Distribution of finished and semi-finished products
- Direct shipments and plant-to-plant transport
- Production supply and disposal, kanban concepts
- Just-in-time and just-in-sequence supply
- Specific warehousing, e.g. Coil handling warehouses
- Value-added services
- International heavy shipments