Protecting resources, setting high quality standards and making every stage of the logistics chain safe – we are committed to these principles.
We constantly examine our logistics processes and rely on innovative technology to reduce the consumption of energy and raw materials, and to avoid or recycle waste. Of course, we comply with all legal requirements and regulations concerning sustainable environmental and climate protection.
Logwin promotes a sense of responsibility among employees with respect to quality, safety and the environment through targeted training measures. At the same time, Logwin constantly invests in the optimisation of processes. Testament to this can be seen in the many certifications and licenses of our subsidiaries:
- DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management)
- SQAS (safety standard for the chemical industry)
- VDA 6.2 (standards for the automotive sector)
- ISO 14001 (environmental management)
- HACCP (hygiene management)
- IFS (standards for the food industry)
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator)
- TAPA certification (special protection of high-value goods)